Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Flikr -YEAH

I love flikr. It saved my fanny all of last summer. I went on a trip where I took over 2,000 photos. Well, I uploaded to Flikr like a wild woman and burned CD's as well. I still have some to upload to Flikr and hope to get that done soon.

I really like this site because it allows me to decide who I want to share my pictures with. I have pictures from my trip, my friend's kids, and even my new townhome - before I started to work on it. I will be taking more pics when I am finished decorating and getting it ready.

What fun. Flikr is easy to use and a great tool. Lots of fun to look at the pics other people have taken.

1 comment:

Grendel said...

I wish you would post one or two! You talk about your ideas and make them sound so interesting that I want to SEE them!! :)