Friday, July 4, 2008

Thing 16 - wikis

I really liked making a wiki. We had used them a bit before but I made a personal one to help me plan a trip with my friend. I can also see how they would be useful for a team of people working together to plan something as well.

I really see this as being a great addendum to collaboration with teachers and students (for student projects). I want to try this out in the fall and see where it leads. Also, I know one way that I will use it!!!!! I will make a chart with the schedule on it and I will put it up and let everyone use the wiki to make the schedule!!!!!!! Then I will not have to go and hunt everyone down. That will be so much easier than if I had to do that again. Also, when ever I am trying to make a schedule for teachers - I think that a wiki would be an AWESOME way to go about it.

I see lots of posibilities. I want to try some of them out and see how they develop.

No comments: