Monday, July 7, 2008

Thing #21 - Podcasting (Photo Story)

I started by doing a podcast (Photo Story) with my GT group which we used on the morning news about safety. I have now done about 5 different Photo Stories and one of my teachers had each student in her room do one. They wrote a story, found pictures to illustrate their story and then read their story over the illustrations. They were so proud of themselves. Here is the one on safety done my by GT kids. Sorry about all the monkeys that invade about mid way through this.


1 comment:

Blue Eyes blogging said...

I really liked your vidcast. I could use something like it to teach the children how to search the catalog, and where the different books are located. For me, It would be very useful to use with students who arrive throughout the year.