Monday, July 7, 2008

Thing #23 - Summary

I did this with Carol Lee and had fun getting to know her and working with her. I think that really helped. I had already done some if it on my own previously and spent time just nosing around trying things - like animoto which did not appear in this version for some reason. There were several things that I tried out that I will use again and again.
1) Favorite discoveries - the comics and the trading cards.
2) a life long learn is a life long learn, they will find stuff to learn and I have been going to TCEA and getting alot of this already.
3) I had already done quite a few of these things previously - I liked the Live Map thing I found today, trading cards, and a few others.
4) suggested improvements - I would like this to be a bit more open ended. A list of fun things to explore and try with the links and such - this spring and summer were NOT good times for me to do this what with buying, renovating, moving, unpacking, sorting house and writing curriculum - just over stressed me. But working with Carol kept me at it to finish.
5) Yes, if I could do it on my own time frame.
6) BORED with the same o' same o' in class? Take this and spice up your teaching.
7) DONE

1 comment:

Grendel said...

I am glad you could see this project through from start to finish, and I am glad you had a companion along the way!